Post with 10 notes
My Jello Americans is a blog solely devoted to creating jello shots that are fancy as all the fcks. Some of my favs so far (all pics link to the site):
from top to bottom:
You Put the Lime in the Coconut
Neopolitan Ice Cream Sandwich
Mango Sticky Rice
I’d be remiss if I didn’t pay this inspiration forward. You’re welcome.
The Devil Wears Prada
I did the newsprint nails.
- Paint nails with a light color; let dry.
- Cut ten strips out of a newspaper.
- Pour a little rubbing alcohol in a bowl or cup.
- Wet one nail and press a strip of paper on it, but don’t leave it for too long.
- Repeat step four on the other nails.
- Cover with a clear coat.
Reblogging to remember to try this.
God damn that’s cool. Maybe I’ll try this on Friday!
Doing this tonight.
YES PLEASE. Hello, weekend beautification project.
Ok new nails to be done!!! I love this.
I am totally doing this when I get a spare moment (yeah right) and pairing it with my “Reading is Sexy” shirt.
PEEBZ, wanna do this one? I’ll do it too!
YESSS - I know what *I’m* doing this weekend.
*deep, longing sigh* One day. One day.
Photo with 1 note
Absolutely in love with these boots. Adding them to my wish list.
Page 1 of 2